HEMA CAPE YORK ATLAS & GUIDE 5TH EDITION
Hema have released a brand new edition of the best-selling outdoor guidebook for discovering Cape York now features 22 atlas pages in a stunning new cartographic style and also incorporates content from the popular Cape York Travel & Adventure Guide by Ron and Viv Moon as well. The 5th edition features 15 4WD trips, explored and revised by travel journalist Ian Glover, with photography by Matt Williams. Each trip has a detailed map, plus all the information you need to plan the trip including trip grading, longest distance without fuel, permits and contact details.
- Featuring the top 15 4WD trips, including The Old Telegraph Track
- Detailed inset maps for every track
- Best campsites
- Trip planning tips
- Contains a detailed Road Atlas for Cape York, including detailed mapping for The Tip
- Maps show fuel, camping areas and rest areas
- New cartographic style with latest mapping, points of interest and facilities
- Mapping field-checked by the Hema Map Patrol.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Award RV Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review