3/8" Dual Regulator Kit 250mj with Twin Pigtails & a 5/16" Adaptor
The 6080 integral two-stage regulator is a high pressure regulator combined with a second stage regulator. It is suitable for installing on a Recreation Vehicle with one or two gas cylinders that are manually selected. (included Changeover valve required for twin bottles)
· Two-stage regulation results in a consistent inlet pressure to the second stage, thereby minimizing minor outlet pressure variations from the second stage regulator.
· Zinc Die Cast
· Mounting bracket included (removable)
· Mounting holes 90mm apart
· Gas Type - Propane. (not for use with natural gas)
· Inlet pressure 10 to 250psi
· Outlet pressure 11" WC
· Inlet 1/4 Inch FNPT.
· The outlet supplied is 3/8 inch SAE fitting that will suit 3/8 inch copper pipe and a second option of 5/16 inch (needs to be flared).
· Capacity 210,000 BTU/hr
· AGA Aproval 7854
· Dimensions 142mm x 83mm wide, 75mm thick (excluding bracket)
· Offset bracket adds 19mm to thickness
· Includes -Test Point- which is required in some states
· Hoses are 450mm long , class D 8mm
***Please note: This LPG Products must be installed by a licensed Gas fitter or Plumber ***
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Award RV Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.