ADCO CARAVAN COVERS
2015 saw the introduction of a new era in RV protection in Australia and New Zealand,
thanks to the American RV cover giant – ADCO
Backed by a huge 3yr warranty, the ADCO Designer Series is available to suit Camper Trailers, Caravans, Pop Tops and Motorhomes. They’re designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making it the most durable cover on the market! It features superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays. On the Caravan, Pop Top and Motorhome models, there are zippered panels along one side. These allow you access to the interior of your RV whilst the cover is on, and because of the eyelets on these panels, they can also double as an awning!
• Top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek® fabric which beads water on contact.
Some moisture may penetrate the cover.
• Breathable layers and air vents allow water vapor to escape and help
prevent mold or mildew from forming on the trailer.
• Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene
with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork
• A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the front and rear
• The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
• Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Award RV Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.