PRIMUS 120W SOLAR MAT KIT
Roman has developed the ultimate high performance, super-efficient, compact and lightweight solar power solution for campers to go further and stay longer. Both 120W and 200W models utilise the Sunpower™ C60 cells which produce up to 30% more power than conventional type solar cells currently available. The efficiency of these cells is unmatched with the 'Busbar' grid lines moved to the back of the cell providing an uninterrupted all black surface to absorb more sunlight than conventional cells. The Sunpower™ C60 cells are also built on a solid copper backing making the cell virtually impervious to corrosion and cracking. Couple the Sunpower™ C60cells with our advanced technology 15A Digital Smart Charge Controller you get a power source solution that will give you years of trouble-free performance.
- 25% of the weight and 25% of the space when compared to a standard 120W folding type panel
Maxeon® Solar Cells: Fundamentally better.
Engineered for performance, designed for durability.
Solar Panel Features
- 22.5% highly efficient Sun Power™ monocrystalline C60 solar cells
- Six 20W panels (120W model) or ten 20W panels (200W model) using six Sunpower™ cells per panel with solid copper backing
- Compact and lightweight – 120W 4kg, 200W 6kg
- Heavy-duty 900D outer material
- Carry handle with non-slip rubber grip
Inline Controller Features
- Multiple mounting options utilising powerful 'rare earth magnets' built-in to the back of the controller body or using the supplied fixed wall bracket
- Able to be positioned directly next to the battery for optimum charging performance
- Internally housed into each end are heavy duty 50A Anderson style plugs which are also colour coded to easily distinguish the correct input and output connections.
- Advanced micro control unit (MCU) uses Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) technology for high efficient operation
- Able to be used on GEL, AGM, Conventional lead-acid (WET), Calcium, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04) and Lithium Titanium Oxide (LTO) type batteries only
- Rugged design, utilising rubber protection on each corner and a large LCD screen clearly displaying all the information that you will need.
- Weatherproof design
- 50A heavy duty Anderson type plugs
- 5m twin core extension lead
- 0.8m extension lead with battery clamps
- NEW 15A Inline Controller
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Award RV Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.