Morningstar ProStar Controller 15A with Meter – Gen 3 SR-PS-15M
- High reliability – latest electronic and environmental protections, quality control, and design considerations comply with IEC 62109 and promote longevity in the harshest environments.
- High Temperature Design – full nameplate current rating, both solar and load up to 60°C continuous.
- Auto-battery-select – 12V and 24V systems.
- Data Logging – up to 256 days of solar charge and load consumption data.
- Low Noise Design – meets US Federal Communications Commission Class B specifications.
- Automatic Solar Based Lighting Control – field adjustable, multi-event load control enables powerful options for solar lighting systems.
- MODBUS Communications – open standard MODBUS communications protocol allows for control and remote data access.
- Durable Design – high strength polycarbonate case with protective terminal cover and extruded aluminum heatsink.
- Self Diagnostics – continuous monitoring and reporting of any errors or system faults through its status LED’s, optional display and communication port.
- Meter – high resolution LCD, multi-lingual backlit graphical display of system voltage, current, temperature, lighting settings, etc.
- Custom Programming – dip switches, meter interface, or connection with a computer can be used to adjust charging, load, communications, and lighting control.
- Estimated 15 year life
- Compliance with IEC 62109
- PWM series battery charging (not shunt)
- 8 dip switches to adjust battery charging and other settings
- High resolution graphical meter to adjust settings and display logged data
- RJ-11 MeterBus port for serial MODBUS data or to add a remote meter
- Compatible with Morningstar’s Ethernet MeterBus Converter (EMC-1)
- Up to 256 days of data logging
- Dusk-to-dawn and advanced programmable lighting control
- Protective terminal cover
- Enhanced surge rating for heavy DC loads
- Slow switching mode to eliminate system noise at telecom sites
- Parallel for up to 300 amps
- Temperature compensated charging
- No switching or measurement in the grounded leg
- 100% solid state
- Very low voltage drops
- Current compensated low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- LED’s to indicate battery status and faults
- Capable of 25% overloads
- Remote battery voltage sense terminals
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Award RV Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review