GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR
Gas leaks can be incredibly dangerous, even small ones.
Run a quick check over your house or gas powered devices to make sure all outlets are safely sealed.
Hold the power button for a few seconds and then place the detector near the suspected leak and visual/audible warnings will sound if the leak is bad, moderate or safe.
Red (Hi), orange (Lo), and green (safe) LEDs denote the severity of the leak.
Green - Power on with short beep / safe with no alarm
Yellow - Lo alarm with short beep >2000ppm (0.2%) of methane (natural gas) detected
Red - Hi alarm with long beep >4000ppm (0.4%) of methane (natural gas detected
• Measurement ranges: 0-10,000 ppm
• Power on: Press and hold for 3 seconds
• Auto power off: Approximately 3 minutes
• Requires 2 x ALKALINE AAA batteries (not included),
BATTERY 1.5V AAA/AM4 ALKALINE TYPE FRESH BATTERIES
• Sensor detects butane, propane, acetylene, and methane (natural gas)
• Dimensions: 165(L) x 27(W) x 21(D)mm
|Brand||AUSTRALIAN RV ACCESSORIES|
|Unit Of Measure||1|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Award RV Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.